The Scottish Cyclocross Association is seeking applications from parties interesting in providing electronic timing at SCX Series and Scottish Cyclocross Championships for the next three seasons (2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-2021).
Each Series consist of 5 or 6 races with up to 650-700 riders, running from 9am to 3pm. For 2018-19 onwards, there are 7 races at each Series event and Championships (U8, U12, Youth, V40M, V50+/Jun Men, F and Sen M).
The successful bidder will be expected to provide:
- Reliable, accurate electronic timing with staggered starts in some races.
- Online Results
- Provision of League Standings after each round
- Finish Line Camera
- Provision of Rider Packs (number, pins, timing chip or similar) and sign on sheets for Registration
- Live placing updates for commentators during racing.
- Updates and revisions to results and league standings post event, in case of queries, omissions etc.
For 2018, timing will be required at the following events, with venues throughout Scotland:
- Sep 15 2018 - SCX1
- Oct 7 2018 - SCX2
- Oct 21 2018 - SCX3
- Dec 02 2018 - Scottish CX Championships - Venue TBC
- Feb 10 2019 - SCX4
- Feb 17 2019 - SCX5
In order to compare bids fairly, we would like interested parties to provide a total costing for a Series Race with 500 riders. Applications to Scottish Cyclocross (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business Friday 23rd February.