We have been in consultation with the ferry operator, CalMac, to make sure we can get everyone onto the island in plenty of time for their race(s) regardless of whether they are coming over just for the day or making a weekend of it. Calmac are confident that this can all happen smoothly, but are quite reasonably asking for an indication of the expected numbers.
This is where you can help! If you are planning to race but haven't entered yet, would you please consider doing it sooner rather than later (this weekend would be great!) so we can give Calmac better numbers as soon as possible.
NOTE: For those of you who can't make a final decision yet, don't worry! Entries will still be open until the closing date of 11/11/2019
ALSO: In case you didn't know. There are 2 ferries between the mainland and Bute. One from Wemyss Bay and one Colintraive. See CalMac's information page here.
Thanks in advance.